Dread Harbingers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dan (@awesomemanuh)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dan

Dan (@awesomemanuh) Empty
PostSubject: Dan (@awesomemanuh)   Dan (@awesomemanuh) EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 7:31 pm

Name: Dan

Species: Human

Abilities and skills: Able to stay out of sight, keep to the shadows, and drag enemies in to bring them their end. Dan has trained himself to be a master infiltrator and theif, and is able to leap from one enemy to another in quick succession.

General Personality: Can be quiet at times, mostly out of habit. Dan can also lose his temper when someone takes his mother's necklace from him, since it's the only thing he has left of his mother, until he can find her again.

Bio: Amn, a place filled with corruption, mostly from greed. Five wealthy and powerful merchant houses rule. I was a mere boy, who belonged to a poor family. Without coin, we couldn't have food nor drink. I started out as a mere pickpocket. Taking what I could to at least have food on the table. As years grew by, things only get worse and worse. No matter how much I steal, no matter how much I try to help my family, it was all for naught. Father paid his life to a merchant house, and they took my mother. That was when I had enough. I grabbed two kitchen knives, and did battle. I showed no mercy to those poor bastards. Mother was safe for now, but I still had vengeance for father. So I set out, to kill the head merchant. It took months for me to get more skillful with the two blades. Then came the time for me to take my vengeance. I infiltrated the home of one of the head merchants, killed many as I could silently, concealed myself in darkness. I then found the damned merchant...and gave him my greeting. With both blades through his skull, making him look as if he had a cross stuck inside his head. With him dead, I have taken my vengeance, and taken his riches. With it, me and mother set out to the Enclave for a peaceful life. Until some skeletal dragon, attacked the boat, we were unprepared, and I, was seperated from mother. The only thing I have left of her, was her necklace. I promise...I will find her. And if I find that anyone brought harm to her, shall meet the end of my blade.
Back to top Go down

Dan (@awesomemanuh)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dread Harbingers :: Let Us Begin :: Characters-
Jump to: